Soar through the air like an eagle on this unique zipline attraction. This family-friendly attraction lets you experience the sensation of flying, while accelerating 630 feet down the mountainside on a suspended cable. You can even share the fun with a friend on the comfortable side-by-side seats.
The excitement doesn’t end at the bottom though, because this unique ride then pulls you back up the hill. One unique fact about this zipline is that it is not a hanging harness system. You will sit in a formed seat with a seat belt, which allows riders of all ages to share in the excitement!
Purchase tickets for just the zipline, or buy it at a discount as a part of a package with your cave tour ticket.
Fun for all ages! Must be 42” tall to ride. Maximum weight limit cannot exceed 450lbs.
• Must be at least 42 inches tall (107cm) to ride and fit securely in the restraint system.
• All riders must sit up straight, with head and shoulders against the backrest, and their arms and legs must be inside the cart
• No food, beverages, glass, or any other loose items on ride
• Only one passenger per seat. No lap riding permitted.
• Do not tamper with or discount any safety or restraint devices
• Do not throw, drop, or expel any object from the ride
• Do not ride while under the influence of alcohol or other controlled substance
• Do not sit on or lean over the gates or line area railings
• Do not move past the gates until it is your turn to ride
• No smoking allowed on ride or in ride area
Please listen to the instructions from the Ride Operator
• Expectant mother
• Neck or back problems
• Fear of heights
• Heart condition
• High blood pressure
• Prosthetic limb
• Recently had surgery
• Have any impairment that would prevent normal seating or use of the safety restraints as provided
• Have any other condition that you may be aware of that may result in injury or complication
Have Fun, Ride Safely and Thank You for Visiting